Are you a movie buff ? Do you like watching TV on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch ? If you do, then make sure you take a look at an app called MovieBox. The app offers you free access to a whole load of viewing options, including all the latest TV shows and a section dedicated purely to Full HD Movies. You don’t even need to worry about limited space on your device because you don’t need to download anything , simply choose the film or show that you want to watch and stream it to your device.
Image : MovieBox App Download
We are going to show you how to install MovieBox but be aware that it isn’t as easy as downloading an app from the Apple store. First, you are going to have to download another app called Emus4u. This is an app installer that provides free access to all sorts of apps, including MovieBox, without having to jailbreak first.
Image : MovieBox App
How to Download MovieBox using Emus4U :
- Download Emus4u , following the instructions in the linked article OR download directly from official page http://moviebox.store using this ( link )
- Open Emus4u and run a search for MovieBox
- Download the result that corresponds to your iOS device and the iOS version you are running
- Tap on Install and wait for the app to finish installing.
- Now open your iOS settings app and go to General > Profile and Device Management
- Look on the list of app certificates for one that says World of Enterprise , tap it
- Tap Trust and then exit settings
- You can now start streaming your favorite movies or shows in MovieBox
The reason for having to go through Settings and trust the app is because Apple won’t allow it to run otherwise, they do not trust any World of Enterprise app. However, it is safe to use and has been tested thoroughly, as well as being stable.
Alternative Method for MovieBox Download :
If you already have a jailbreak, you can still download MovieBox through Cydia :
- First, you need to Download Cydia [ ext link]
- Wait for Cydia to install and then tap to open it, set it up for use. You only need to do this on the first time
- Respring your iOS device and open Cydia again
- Search for MovieBox and install it in the way you would any other Cydia tweak or app
Is MovieBox something you would use? Give it a go and tell us what you think of it. For more tips, tutorials and news and all the latest updates, follow us on Facebook.