Downloading Emus4U isn’t like downloading an app from the iOS app store.
We have drawn up a guide for you to follow, make sure you do each step as written .
How to Download Emus4U on iOS 12 :
- Go to the download button and tap on it
- Tap the iOS version for your device and another page will open
- Tap the link to Install so the profile may be installed on your device
- Tap the link that says Install Profile when your Settings app has opened
- Type in your device passcode and Safari browser will launch
- Tap Install Emus4U and then Install when the confirmation window opens
- In your Settings app, tap on Install>Next
- Tap Install > Install > Done and Emus4U will be fully installed.
If you have any trouble, i.e. the icon doesn’t appear or Emus4U doesn’t open, repeat the steps to make sure you have installed it fully.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
When you use custom content for the first time you are likely to see the Untrusted Developer error. This is very easy to solve; you just need to trust the developer using these steps:
- Open Profiles on your device by tapping on Settings>General
- Find the relevant app profile in the list and tap it
- Trust the app and close Settings
- Tap the app icon and you can use it without any errors
Fix App Crashing Issue :
Apple does not like unofficial apps like Emus4U app and so they will revoke the app certificates on a regular basis. The app will crash and stop working and all you can do is reinstall it. Stopping this happening is easy – protect your app certificates with a recommended VPN.
Download Emus4U onto your iOS device and enjoy everything it has to offer. Do tell us what you think of Emsu4U and follow us on Facebook for more updates and tips.