While iOS 10 was a successful version of the firmware, at least in terms of features, the same couldn’t be said for jailbreaks. Given the success of the previous iOS, it was with some disappointment that iOS 10 download [ext link] proved disastrous for the jailbreak community, almost seeming to go back to how jailbreaking used to be, with few utilities to choose from. This has forced us into looking for an alternative way to get some our favorite Cydia content without the need to jailbreak.
Image : Emus4U iOS 10 Download
The best solution we have found for iOS 10 users is an app installer called Emus4u. There have been other installers released, like TweakBox [ext link] and TutuApp [ext link], but most are limited in what they can offer. Emus4u offers a good choice of emulators, paid and premium content for free and modified apps that are packed with features you would normally have to pay for.
Image : Emus4U App
Downloading Emus4u on iOS 10 is very easy but you won’t be able to get it from the iOS app store. Apple is a little picky about the apps they allow into their store and this one, although it is very safe to use, does not pass their criteria. It supports all models of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on any version of iOS 10 and here’s how to download it:
How to Download Emus4u on iOS 10 :
This method does not require a computer, only your iOS device on any iOS 10 version. Please note that Safari browser is the only one that works.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Type emus4udownload.com into the address bar and tap Go
- Wait to let the web page load and then tap the UP arrow , you will find it at the top right on your iPad and bottom center of the screen on your iPhone
- Now you will see a row of options at the bottom of your screen so choose Add to Home Screen
- Next, you are going to give your app icon a new name, type in Emus4u. Tap the Add button and then you can come out of Safari
- Your new Emus4u icon will be on your home screen
Video: This shows you these steps
Emus4u is perhaps the best we have for now and is suitable for all users, including those who don’t want to jailbreak their iOS devices. Check it out and let us know what you think of it; if you follow us on Facebook, we will keep you updated with all the news.